Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tournament Re-Scheduled

Sorry I got busy an was unable to reply,cutting grass got so hot my brain stopped working ! Won't be able to attend this event. called to work tomorrow. wishing all good weather and great fishing ! hook line an sinker

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Remember participants, our communication channel is 14 for the tournament.

Weigh in is from 3:00pm - 5:00pm. You must fly your banner and bring your fish to the dock in your boat. Weigh-in at AJ's Seafood & Oyster Bar.

You are either entered in the fishing or speafishing category but you can not be in both.

No hooks or divers in the water before 6:00 am.

Dinner starts at 6:00 pm. If you are not participating in the tournament, you are still welcome to join us for dinner. Bring some filets and $7.50 + tip for the wait staff and enjoy the company of your fellow fishermen & divers!

GOOD LUCK Everybody! Have a fun day on the water!

Thanks to Frankie & Martha for working the dock so that I could participate in the tournament! You guys are the BEST!
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

With every quailty team there are those that stay on the sideline and support those that are on the field. I am pleased to be able to be on the side line in support of this world class team.

Thanks for putting in coach.
    Capt. Frankie

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Thumbs up

You're one of our best players Frankie! If you weren't on the Mississippi River so much, We'd beg you to be on the Varsity squad.

Now, I need to go get some shut-eye.

Have fun everyone. Frankie & Martha will take care of you when you get back to the dock and we have a hired Weigh-master to weigh you all in.

Good Luck All!
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

We're heading down to load the boat in a few minutes.

If you're the praying sort, pray our old boat behaves itself today!

If you want to pray some nice fish in our cooler, that's ok too!

Everybody, have fun and see you at the dock!
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

For starters let me say that Martha and I really enjoyed seeing everyone's fish this afternoon.

Let me follow that by saying that after seeing what you Hook and Line guys produced today we think next time around we can take you all by a land slide. Of course I guess we'll all have to wait a year to find out.

Thanks for the chance to be involved.
    Capt. Frankie