Thread: Lionfish Documentary World Premier Invitation, PLEASE RSVP

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Default Lionfish Documentary World Premier Invitation, PLEASE RSVP

Lionfish Documentary World Premier Invitation, PLEASE RSVP

You are all invited to the World Premier of the New Lionfish Documentary "The Reef Assassin" This will be the first time the Documentary will be viewed by the public and we are very honored that Skyline Films decided to hold their premier in our Hometown! Some of the Filming was done here and you probably know some of the people in the Documentary.

There will also be a Q & A session after the film. They will have a film crew there filming the Q & A session for footage for a follow-up documentary. If you participate in the Q & A, Skyline films will ask you to sign a release form giving them permission to possibly use film footage of you asking your question, in the next lionfish documentary.

Skyline Films (SF) told me I could invite friends and family for reserved seating for the event. I want to extend an invitation to all of our ECRA members, their friends and families to attend as my personal guests. SF asked that reserved seats be filled 15 minutes prior to the start of the Documentary because the rest of the seats will be filled on a first come first served basis and, the public will be invited. The only caveat they gave me was to make sure the reserved seats are filled so, if for some reason you can't make it please let me know 24 hours in advance. Thanks!

If you can come, please rsvp by replying to this post or sending me an e-mail at candy.hansard@gmail.com Put LF Documentary Reservations in the subject line and provide me with the names of the people you are bringing to the event.

LOCATION: Northwest Florida State College ~ Student Services Center 1st floor rooms 132-133
    100 College Blvd ~ Niceville, FL 32578

DATE/Time: Friday May 19th 7:00 pm - ? (Film is 1 hour, don't know how long the Q & A will last.)

Please RSVP a.s.a.p. I look forward to seeing you all there!

P.S. If anyone would like to volunteer to help at the event, I sure would appreciate it. We'll need help getting people seated, manning a table with ECRA brochures - that kind of thing. Thank you!
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Default Flier for the Lionfish Documentary

Here is a flier for the Lionfish Documentary World Premier Showing. Please feel free to download it and share it with your friends and family! Be sure to contact me for special reserved seating. It will be first come first served for the general population.

Click on the image to enlarge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reef Assassin website homepage.jpg  
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

count me in for 3 seats, and will help if you're short handed

Quote Originally Posted by JFG View Post
    count me in for 3 seats, and will help if you're short handed
    Thanks John, I have you on the list! So far, I have 51 seats reserved. Anyone else that wants to come, let me know a.s.a.p. and I'll save your seat.

The only thing the film company asked is that all reserved seats be filled 15 minutes prior to the start of the film.
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director