Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BIG Event! Reef Give-a-way!

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Default BIG Event! Reef Give-a-way!

Mark your Calendars!

EVERY paid-up ECRA member in attendance at this special event will get an entry in the Win-a-Private Reef drawing that will be held at the end of the event!

When: October 17th, 2014 Doors open at 6:15 program begins promptly at 7:00PM

Where: Northwest Florida State College ~ Student Services Building ~ 3rd Floor room # 302

Special Guest Speaker:

Bee Frederick from the Congressional Sportsman Caucus

This is a VERY special event, not only do we have a great special guest but, it is also the wrap-up of our membership drive and Private Reef give-a-way! The winner will be drawn at the end of the event! GPS number will be e-mailed to the winner the the next day so that we can confirm that membership dues are up to date.

ALL NEW members who joined during the membership drive are already entered in the reef give away and sponsors of new members and a few members from social drawings but, at this event, all paid up members that attend will be entered in the drawing!

We will also have some VERY NICE DOOR PRIZES!
    Everyone that attendends has a chance to win the door prizes!

Please invite your fishing/diving buddies! New members who join at the event will get 1 entry for becoming a new member and 1 entry for being a paid-up member in attendance at this event! If you sponsor a friend, you will get 1 entry for sponsoring a new member plus 1 entry for being a paid up member in attendance at this event! Please show up early to pay for your membership or to sponsor a new member.

Seating is limited so please RSVP on this thread or e-mail candy@ecreef.org When the room is Full, the invitation will be closed. Members and their invited guests have first priority.
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

2. Default

I will be attending, with a guest.

I'll be there

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Candy and Stone will be there with guests in tow! I'll start a list soon.
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

Witney family - 3
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

Diannia and I will be there.

7. Default

I'll be there plus 1.

Thanks,

Doug

8. Default

Scott Allen (member) and I will attend.

9. Default

i'll be there.
    -Mark

10. Default October 17th

Linda and I will be there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    Mark your Calendars!

EVERY paid-up ECRA member in attendance at this special event will get an entry in the Win-a-Private Reef drawing that will be held at the end of the event!

When: October 17th, 2014 Doors open at 6:15 program begins promptly at 7:00PM

Where: Northwest Florida State College ~ Student Services Building ~ 3rd Floor room # 302

Special Guest Speaker:

Bee Frederick from the Congressional Sportsman Caucus

This is a VERY special event, not only do we have a great special guest but, it is also the wrap-up of our membership drive and Private Reef give-a-way! The winner will be drawn at the end of the event! GPS number will be e-mailed to the winner the the next day so that we can confirm that membership dues are up to date.

ALL NEW members who joined during the membership drive are already entered in the reef give away and sponsors of new members and a few members from social drawings but, at this event, all paid up members that attend will be entered in the drawing!

We will also have some VERY NICE DOOR PRIZES!
    Everyone that attendends has a chance to win the door prizes!

Please invite your fishing/diving buddies! New members who join at the event will get 1 entry for becoming a new member and 1 entry for being a paid-up member in attendance at this event! If you sponsor a friend, you will get 1 entry for sponsoring a new member plus 1 entry for being a paid up member in attendance at this event! Please show up early to pay for your membership or to sponsor a new member.

Seating is limited so please RSVP on this thread or e-mail candy@ecreef.org When the room is Full, the invitation will be closed. Members and their invited guests have first priority.