Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Social July 11 2014

1. Default

Candy, I'm sorry but can't make the social because we'll be out of town. Don Tomaschko

2. Default I will definitely be there!

I'm home and will definitely be there!QUOTE=Candy;11676]Mark your Calendars and get ready for some Fun!

When: Friday July 11th 6:00 pm - until

Where: "Café Bienville" in Niceville on Bayshore Drive

Special Guest Speaker:
    Anthony Austerman: the NEW Artificial Reef Manager for Okaloosa County!

To celebrate the good news, we'll have some VERY nice door prizes and we'll re-kick start our membership drive! Everyone is invited to join us so, bring your friends and family with you.

Win a Private Reef Membership Drive

I was told that they forgot to draw for an entry to the contest at the last social that I missed due to some medical stuff so, we'll draw two tickets for free entries to win a private reef! You must be a paid up member to win a private reef entry in the social door prize drawing!

The only other way to be entered to win the reef is to become a new member or to sponsor a new member. The drawing will be held in October so everyone has plenty of time to get entered.

We look forward to seeing you all again![/QUOTE]

3. Default

I'm home and will definitely be there.

Will be there w/1 guest.

I wish I could be there but I will be working.

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Default Door Prizes!

Besides the door prizes in the picture below, we will also have 2 drawings for an entry in the Membership Drive "Win a Private Reef Contest" You must be a paid-up member and you must be present to win the "win a reef" entries.

Don't forget, we'll also have our 50/50 drawing!

Can't wait to see everyone and remember, bring a friend or your family! Everyone is welcome!

Please R.S.V.P. if you can on the forum so I know how many people to be prepared for, Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Door Prizes 7-11-14.jpg  
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

I'll be bringing one or two guests.

8. Default

Change of plans (again). I'm planning on being there now, but there is still three hours till start so who knows.

9. Default

I'll be there w/ one guest.
    Justin Koch

*Edit:

This was meant to be my RSVP for the Oct 2014 ECRA Meeting taking place at 7pm at NWFSC (OW). But, I'll just send you an email Candy.
    Last edited by Aquanaut; 10-16-14 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Clarity for RSVP