Thread: 2014 Membership Drive Win-a-Private Reef Contest

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Default 2014 Membership Drive Win-a-Private Reef Contest

2014 Emerald Coast Reef Assoc. Membership Drive Win-a-Private Reef Contest

All new members will receive 1 entry and existing members who sponsor new members will also receive an entry.
    If you bring a guest to the social and they join ECRA, you will each get 1 extra entry for attending the social when they joined! Plus, you'll both have a chance to win an extra entry in the door prize drawing! To sponsor a new member, you must be an existing paid member of of ECRA.

Every month from March - October, one of our social door prizes will be an entry to win, and every time you bring a guest to the social who joins between those months, you will each get an extra entry!
    The membership drive contest will run through October and the winning entry will be drawn at the October Social. You do not have to be present to win but, we will need a picture of you to post on our site, as the winner.

New Members and their sponsors will be added as the contest continues! Good Luck everyone!

New Members and New Member Sponsors

1. Lew Larson - New Member
    2. Betty Larson - New Member
    3. Lew Larson - Sponsored Betty Larson
    4. Kenneth VanderZeyde - New Member
    5. Micah Boyer
    6. Christopher Russell
    7. Wayne Graves
    8. Glenn & Liz VanVliet Sponsored by Candy Hansard
    9. Justin Kozh
    10. Michael Graham for sponsoring Justin Kozh
    11. Douglas E. Nichols Sponsored by Candy Hansard
    12. Robert Crumb - won social door prize drawing 7-11-14
    13. Chris Chaney - Won social door prize drawing 7-11-14
    14. Bernie Lefebvre
    15. Eric Flinchum
    16. Waylon Cotton
    17. Robert Mulkey
    18. Cassandra Pristas
    20. James Hecker
    Last edited by Candy; 10-17-14 at 11:10 AM.
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

The winner of the Win a Reef Contest will be drawn Friday October 17th at the BIG ECRA Event at Northwest Florida State College 7:00 Pm. Arrive early to get entered!

All paid-up members who attend the Event will get a FREE entry so if you want to be entered to win, or get another entry, attend this event!!!

Please RSVP on the Social Forum! Thanks!!! Don't miss the event, we are also going to have some AWESOME Door prizes to give away!
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director