Thread: Official Tournament Info 2012

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Default Official Tournament Info 2012

Hi Everyone!

This forum will be where you can find copies of the Rules, Registration Forms, Official Announcements including weather announcements or if regulatory changes force category changes.

No other posts will be allowed in this forum. To have discussion, please use the Lionfish Round-up sub-forum.

Attached is our tournament poster. If you have an office bulletin board, please help us promote our tournament by printing it and hanging it at your workplace. Thanks!

You must register on the forum to download documents & make posts in other parts of the forum. Forum Registration is FREE. Click on the word register in the blue bar at the top of the forum and follow directions. If your access isn't granted in 24 hours, send the administrator a message and include your forum name. (admin@ecreef.org)

ECRA NEVER shares our members information with anyone for any reason. We don't sell anything so you don't need to worry about getting spammed.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Candy; 06-21-12 at 06:05 PM.
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Default Lionfish Round-Up and Spearfishing Tournament 2012

Proceeds from the Tournament will go towards the Emerald Coast Reef Association's Reef Building and Lionfish Education Campaign! Your participation is helping us to Build a Better Bottom and to Save our fishery from the beautiful, voracious and prolific lionfish! Thanks for your support!

Attached are the Lionfish Round-Up and Spearfishing Rules and Registration Form, Prize list and Lionfish Workshop Information. Click on the attachment to open. Don't worry, It's safe!

You can print it and fill it out, then:
    • Bring it to the June 29th Social at Cafe Bienville OR
    • Scan it and e-mail it to Admin@ecreef.org OR
    • Send checks made payable to ECRA to: ECRA ~ P.O. Box 273 ~ Niceville, FL 32588

Be sure to include your registration form along with your payment.

You can pay via Pay-pal to: Emerald Coast Reef Association Inc. www.ecreef.org Be sure to send your registration to Admin@ecreef.org.

You can always check this forum for any updates. Be sure to scan through all the posts. They will be minimal since no discussion will be on this thread.
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

Proceeds from the Tournament will go towards the Emerald Coast Reef Association's Reef Building and Lionfish Education Campaign! Your participation is helping us to Build a Better Bottom and to Save our fishery from the beautiful, voracious and prolific lionfish! Thanks for your support!

Attached are the Inshore and Offshore Rules and Registration Form and Prize list. Click on the attachment to open. Don't worry, It's safe!

Captains Meeting will be Friday July 13th 7:00 pm at the Harbor Walk Marina. People who want to register at the Captains Meeting MUST be there at 6:00 to give us enough time to complete registrations before the start of the meeting. Late registrants must pay $5.00 per person.

You can print it and fill it out, then:
    Bring it to the June 29th Social at Cafe Bienville OR
    Scan it and e-mail it to Admin@ecreef.org OR
    Send checks made payable to ECRA to: ECRA ~ P.O. Box 273 ~ Niceville, FL 32588

Be sure to include your registration form along with your payment.

You can pay via Pay-pal to: Emerald Coast Reef Association Inc. www.ecreef.org Be sure to send your registration to Admin@ecreef.org.

You can always check this forum for any updates. Be sure to scan through all the posts. They will be minimal since no discussion will be on this thread.
    Last edited by Candy; 07-13-12 at 06:41 AM.
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

The Captains Meeting is tonight at 7:00 at the Harbor Walk Marina. (Where the fuel dock is located.)

If you need to register and pay your entry fee, please come at 5:30 to fill out the registration form and pay your entry fee.

If you attended the Captains Meeting after the Lionfish Workshop and, have already turned in your registration form and paid your entry fee, you do not have to attend tonight.

Please let me know if you would like to fry up your fish at the dock after weigh-in. If enough people are interested, we will provide all the fish fry supplies.

Just hit reply on this thread.
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director