Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sinking of the Monica Lee

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Gregg,
    I really like your video! Would it be possible to post it on You Tube so we can inbed it on our soon-to-be NEW website???
    Candy
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

Greg I was able to play the first video but am unable to play this one. My computer is saying that it is a codec issue.

I do not know how to change the file to the avi setting.

We really enjoyed the earlier video and hope to be able to see this one as well.
    Capt. Frankie

Either my computer is too old or I am.
    I can't get any video to work.
    Sea-r-cy

Sea-r-cy

I'm sure it's the computer
    Capt. Frankie

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Sea-r-cy,

I've seen you in action...you are NOT too old for anything! Your computer might be the problem but I don't believe for a second that you are.
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

Robert,

Right click on the link and save it to your computer then, right click again and choose "Open With" then choose Windows live Messenger. It loads much faster.

Gregg did a great job. I'm trying to figure out how to embed it into the new website home page.

Thanks so much Gregg!!!!!
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

7. Default Video Uploads

Candy,

Because of forum restrictions I can't upload more than one video at a time. Is it possible for you to up the mpg restriction to 30 mb or so? Then I can upload multiple videos or have videos uploaded to multiple posts.

Thanks!

Gregg

8. Default Codecs

For those who can't see the videos on a PC, go to this link and download and install the latest codecs (COmpressors/DECompressors.) That should fix your problems.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download_...p?d=6237&s=775

Gregg

Default Thanks, Gregg!!

That fixed my problem. Great video!
    Sea-r-cy

10. Default Youtube Video

My sinking video is now up on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqPHfG-8wr0

The one I posted there has a few extras...a text intro, video of the team deploying the anchor from the Michael Scott, and an outro screen for ECRA and Turn Key Marine with logos.

I'm working on a full video showing work being done in October and November October. It should be about 20-30 minutes long.

Enjoy! I'll remove the other video clip from the forum.

Gregg