Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Watch the Monica Lee deployment

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Thumbs up Watch the Monica Lee deployment

Members,

I will be submitting our deployment plan to the County, FWC and the USCG soon and I need to know how many of you are interested in motoring your private boats out to watch the sinking.

We are NOT going to alert the press because we do not want a circus out there but our members will be invited.

We are not permitted yet so we have no time frame...yet. Watch the forum for the permit received notice.

As with all deployments, the sea sets the date so...if you indicate you are interested in going, you will receive the "Deploy" message with coordinates and spectator instructions.

Members who don't have a boat or your boat is out of service, please post on this thread that you would like a ride and I'm sure we can hook you up with other members that want to go out to watch the show. I'm sure there are several people who wouldn't mind having someone sharing gas expense.

PLEASE let me know if you are interested in attending the sinking a.s.a.p. so that I can give the Coast Guard a good estimate.

Thanks!
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

2. Default

I'd love to take our boat out to see it go down, if the schedule permits. I've seen several go down in Dade County and it's pretty neat.

Thanks for all that you and the volunteers do!!

Sandy Boole

3. Default Sign me up!

Candy,

Sign me up! Thanks for the info!

Gregg

Attachment 1506
    Last edited by GreggVelez; 05-16-11 at 08:25 AM.

4. Default

Candy,

Sign me up. Cant wait, just wish I was in town more to help out with the prep work!

Thanks,

Doug

Candy,
    Do I really have to answer!

YOU BET YOUR #$$, . The date just has to work out.
    Capt. Frankie

6. Default

I would like to go out but will need a ride. Glad to share expenses. John dyer

I live in Val-p, FL. My boat lives in Niceville & I dive off the coast of Destin.

Gotcha covered John!
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

8. Default I'd love to go but need a ride

I'd love to go but need a ride be glad to cover the fuel .this will make great pictures .

We'll get you a ride Robert! You worked hard on that boat and you should be there to watch her go down!!!
    Candy
    President, ECRA
    Reef Deployment Director

If it works out that I can take my boat on deployment day, I can give several members a ride.